Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO GET FOR FREE?

Promotional Items at their Best


I admit it. When I notice free stuff being handed out I at least have to see what it’s all about. I love to grab the little note pads and Post-Its with other companies’ logos on them. All my pens have either my dentist’s or pharmacist’s name carefully imprinted on the plastic.

My favorites, though, are the ones I can use over and over again like my company T-shirts or my mugs. All these promotional items are given away for free but have value to me. I wear my T-shirts everywhere and advertise my company. I use pens and pencils, mugs, note pads, whatever else, and people notice.

My favorites, as you may have noticed, can be used in everyday life. I love a free-something that fits in with my life. The very best one now, I think, is the USB stick some companies are starting to hand out.

This is the best of both worlds. The outside can be imprinted with a company logo, and it can also contain a message or a program the consumer can view and interact with on a computer. Best of all though, for me, is the extra space left over on the flash drive where I can store my photos or music, whatever I want to move around.

Custom printed USB Thumb Drives are now available at GLMT. They come in all sorts of colors and options, and I promise you, we will love them forever!

No comments: